segunda-feira, 15 de março de 2010

Forbidden Love

FORBIDDEN LOVE I'm not sure if this is a letter or a poem, I do not know if this will in fact become a problem. I do not care if one day you’ll burn it disappointed. I just want you now feel at all meaning. I know that there are places that words can not occupy There are times when we just doesn’t know what to say. At these times there’s just a look, an expression and a wide perception We can even play in the dark and so let it go all the pain of loneliness. Tell me that all our coincidences mean anything, Than all our agreements are like a bird poised On these flowers we love so much, anxious and serene at the same time. Tell me you never will let our flame fade in the wind. I tell you it is better to die standing, than live on your knees And is better to walk slowly than to rush and twist ankles. I tell you also, that for us there is no force greater than this one, who comes from deep in side, We can even pretend or omit, but never lie because there is no love in lies. No promises or vows, not even think of things to come.Tell me that your tears were outpourings and you would never torture your self againBecause did not worth. What happened is gone and the same about what time will bringBecause only God knows where all this will bring us our energy. I no longer care if this is right or wrong, Not even about judgments or of sins. I'm tired! I don’t care about suffer and die for it! All I want for now is just to dream and live, but to feel than I’m really alive.I just want for a moment to be free, to be truth And for a second rebirth from my nostalgia And feel you deep in me, sensitive, happy and fearless. Seeing you smile when we look at each other face to face. Oh my God! What will be of the two of us after the bye, When for a major force than we have, shaking hands and goodbye.Can we forget this dream come true Or will later say, my God, how I miss him so much! For now I ´m going just to stop. Nothing more to say or do And the only thing I expect from you is a relief in my suffering just for nowAnd even if only for one night to feel your heat, body and soulThat fall asleep into your arms my dear, my friend, my love. And if some day some of us have to leave, cry for me just one more time, But cries a sea and with this leaf does a paper boat, and let it go on that sea ...Guilherme Álvaro 17 October 1996

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário